Cefpodoxime Oral Suspenson
- Other Types
- It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Adult and Pediatric Dosages: 100 mg/5 ml - every 12 hours for 10 days
- Adults, Children
- store protected from moisture at a temperature not exceeding 30 degree
What is cefpodoxime and how does it work?
- Cefpodoxime is a prescription drug used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. Cefpodoxime is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Cefpodoxime treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- 45-60 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Oral Suspension 100mg
A-309, Yash Pinnacle, Paldi,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380007, India